I stumbled across these Justin boots in a thrift store and knew I had to have them. My college age daughter and I decided we would share them, her sporting them first at U of Illinois Jason Aldean concert and then me wearing them just days later to King George. My life has been transformed. There's something about strapping on a pair of cowboy boots that builds confidence. I have offered our boots to family and friends, lending them out for special events, a story in the making. Being a writer, if these boots could talk, I would love to hear their story. That is one mystery I may not be able to solve. However, I can share their story from this point forward, and what a point they will make.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!