I bought my first pair of Justin Ropers in 1980. In Canada it is hard to find a good boot that didn't have a extreme point. Well when i found those black 11 inch tall Ropers I fell in love. They felt great from day one, and took a spit polish easily. Well they were resoles and reheeld six time before they wore out still got em though. Bought my second pair out of Melo Veal well now talk about a polished toe cap. They have been keeping me comfortable now but a couple of hicuups with the boots. Last week I bought another two pair. One for efveryday wear the other for formal wear. I love the feel, the look and the polish it takes. My colleagues ask me why I wear a boot. I told em cause they are so darn comfortable and I don't break laces. Well one colleague bought his own pair of ropers and he loves his Justin's as much as I do. Don't ever stop making these boots
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!