My nanny wore these boots as a teenager, and since then they have been passed through three more generations. We have had the soles re-done, as being so comfortable they were worn down with constant wear. I have yet to find a pair of more beautifully designed boots--the butterflies on the front and back as well as the stars lined near the pullup straps. Nanny acquired them while riding in the northern New Mexico mountains. The story was that she was riding some trails, and she came across another rider who wanted her blanket. So her blanket was swapped for this pair of boots. My teenage daughter now wears them around Orange County, California. She is often stopped with people inquiring where to get a pair of boots like hers. Her reply, "Justin."
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!