So I'm not a country girl, by any stretch of the imagination. I WAS raised in a farm town, but I always dreamed of leaving as soon as I could, and I did. I left for "the big city" the day I graduated from high school. That was 13 years ago. I recently found myself falling madly in love with a pair of the most amazing cowgirl boots ever, and I immediately HAD to have them! So, I had the store clerk measure me and order them. When they arrived, I put them on my feet, and BAM! MAGIC! I love these boots so very much that I actually have a hard time taking them off of my feet. They are my favorite things in the whole world, besides my children. Thank you so very much for making such stunning, high-quality boots that even a city girl "must have" them!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!