Hi. My name is Kadi. I live in Morgantown Pennsylvaina and I am almost 16 years old. I have lived on a farm all my life, and I Barrel Race, Jump, train, breed, show, anything that has to do with horses. I got my first pair of Justin's 3 long years ago, and They are the only shoes that I wear. I have had them repaired over 4 times in the passed three years, but let me tell you, it was worth it. I am that wierd girl at school with old dirty, stinky cowboy boots, but hey! I can't complain, these boots are my favorite! These boots heels are now falling off, so they will need to retiree soon, unfortunatly and I will not be able to afford new ones. I love your boots, Thanks!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!