I loved my Justin camoflauge Gypy's! I trained horses, shown, taught lessons, and worked in them daily! I even support my bullriding boyfriend at all his pro rodeos standing in my Justin's! Until about 11 weeks ago I had a bad fall from a horse I had been training and broke my L1 vertebrae in my back and my tibia and fibula clean through. My leg was hanging and they cut my favorite Justin boots off! As I was laying on the ground I heard someone say something about cutting "my favorite pair of boots" off! Due to the accident I cannot train and am not able to get another job which means I am not able to buy another pair of Justin boots... I need a new pair of boots!!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!