I'm from Atlantic Canada and we don't have a huge selection of tack shops or justin boots to chose from. When I got back in the saddle a few years ago I had no idea what brands were good and what the girls were wearing these days. I heard in terry Clark's "gypsy boots". I thought hey they must be cool. I found a pair of Justin gypsy round toe online(never tried a pair on-luck). I had them shipped to the U.S. town bordering my town and loved them! I then moved on to the Justin bent rail to show in. I am now awaiting my gypsy square toes ! I will never stray away from Justin boots! Amazing luck with them!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!