I have a great story about the 1976 boot that you did to commemorate 1776. Bob Bullock and I went to see Mr. Justin that year for Mr. Justin to make a pair of boots for the Comptroller Bullock. I was from Fort Worth so I got to go. I saw the 1776 boots that were blue and when I got to my home, my aunt and uncle from Las Vegas were there and I told them how bad I thought the boots were, they were on a stand in the store. My aunt went to the room they were staying in my home and brought the pair out, she had bought them. I was embarrassed to be sure. Before she died she gave them to me, They are 6 and 1/2 I sure wish I could wear them now as I love them, my shoe size is 9.5 so I can just look at them! KJ
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!