I was raised in a rural part of North Carolina (ie: The Country) where cowboy boots are quite prevalent. Ten years ago, I transplanted to Atlanta, GA where I tried to ignore my humble beginnings. After meeting the love of my life, who's from the country as well, I remembered where I had come from. O'er the Thanksgiving break, her cousin & I went to Dunham's in Rome, GA where I was pretty sure I'd end up with just some general ol' work boots. Much to my surprise, I tried on the Justin Rugged Tan Cowhide boots and they fit over my former football/soccer calves. I bought them immediately, and I couldn't be more happy. I look forward to the many uses I'll get out of them and wearing them as often as possible. Thank you Justin for getting me back in touch with where I came from.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!