After going through countless brands I bought my first pair of Justin slip ons in 2003 when going off to tech school. 5 years later and after getting a few other Justins to add to my collection this old pair of slip ons remain on my feet at this very moment with hardly a loose stitch and have saved my feet countless times in my mechanical field. In fact the Justins are the only boots I've wore that I can stand in a puddle of transmission fluid or oil without worrying about slipping. I've climbed into tree stands with them, hiked up mountains in them, and waded creeks and ponds with them. I've actually got a pair of loggers on order right now because I wanted some aggressive tread on the bottom. All I can say is as long as Justin makes boots, it has one guaranteed customer!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!