For Christmas I received money to buy whatever I wanted and having had to get rid of my prior Lucchese's due to my feet changing and not being able to fit in them anymore wanted to get another pair of boots. My budget was limited to $150.00 which priced me out the Lucchese's which served me well and had no complaints about started to look around. I live in Phoenix, Arizona and went to my local retailer Sheplers and tried on a pair of your distressed leather Justin Classics and have not been disappointed with the quality and fit of the boot. I was also pleasantly surprised to find the company is owned by Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway of whom I am a shareholder and a big fan of Mr. Buffett's. Keep up the good work. It is great to see great products coming out of an American owned company.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!