Well about six months ago a tornado came through my small town in Georgia and I was out cleanin up the mess when we got word another one was comin back through. So I ran into the barn to let my horses out when my cousins boots got torn down the side from an old piece of wood. I kinda laughed at first thinking you shoulda got Justin's, but then the roof started creakin so I knew we needed to get outta there. Well I took my boots off to give to my cousin so he wouldn't step on anything, I didn't mind as long as he was safe. He left the boots in the barn and after the storm I went back and all i found was one boot an no barn! As mad as I was I still had to laugh as I thought to myself, my feet may hurt but atleast one of my Justin's are in one piece. 'Cause there ain't no tearin' up them Justin Boots.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!