I was looking for some good, comfortable boots that weren't too expensive, so I decided to ask a boot wearing professional, Mr. Casey James of Fort Worth, TX. Also known as @CaseyEJames (Casey Everett James) on twitter. I tweeted Mr. James: @CaseyEJames Question I would only trust you to answer- What's the best cowboy boots? I wanna get a pair, but don't know which brand is best And this is the answer I received: @pjwood67 well that's a super subjective question, but Justin's have always treated me well. They make a good boot So, I drove an hour to my nearest Justin dealer & proceeded to try on boots. He was right, they are the best boots! So comfortable and affordable and made in the USA. I bought my first pair on 11-11-11 and wore them to see Casey in concert 3 days later and thanked him for the advice. You should check out the new video on CMT for his first single, "Let's Don't Call It A Night," it's a great song! Thanks Casey James for turning me into a Justin girl! Love ya!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!