I know that all you have to do to check the comfort of your work boot is to wear them all day, every day. I am a lineman and have many boots. The problem is if you can climb in them they take the hide off of your toes when you walk in them. On the other hand if they are comfortable they kill your arches when your in your climbing hooks. I will spend good money for good boots. I have been wearing this pair for three and a half years. Two soles and many a rainy, sleet filled night later I am now looking for another set. I have checked out these boots from standing in water and snow for hours on end, to fending off a biting dog. I have stepped in holes, and hung off of poles in many awkward positions and twisted my ankle in many positions and these boots have given me good support. I know that like my other tools, these boots are quality and I don't have to worry about my boots when I go to work. I also wear them on my days off. Thank you for your quality boots.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!