Well let me start by saying that I am probably a closet country girl....I had a pair of boots back in the 80's and I loved them and always wanted another pair...fast forward to 2011 a friend of mine invited our family to watch him bull ride in a local arena, this seemed to be the perfect opportunity to seek out my new pair of boots. I asked my facebook friends where do go for a nice pair of boots and received many suggestions, but the main one was get Justin boots. I called my daughter and our road trip adventure was on to find our boots. We ended up driving up to the Irish Hills in Michigan from Ohio for our boots and later that day drove to Van Wert, Ohio to the Hat Creek Arena to watch our friend ride the bull. My boots are so comfortable and now I want a pair for every day of the week! I think I have found my calling and would love to have a shop to sell boots...sounds crazy, but it would be so cool....that is truly who I am a jeans and boots girl!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!