I haven't bought a pair of boots in over 15 years. So, yearning for a new pair, I went to the local western wear store here in cow town. I put on some Justin boots and walked out the store, with very little breaking them in they are like wearing a tennis shoe, I plan to buy another pair (lace up) to wear to work, I'm a chef and that should tell you something! I stay on my feet for long periods of time. Thanks
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!