My step brother had been trying to talk me into buying some Justin boots for a while (he hated my Ariats) so I decided to look on the website to see if any interested me. I instantly fell in love with the Bent Rail collection and I knew I had to have some. Being the true country girl I am, I couldn't resist square toed boots :) For Christmas I asked for the Tan Puma Cowhide boots, and on Christmas Day I found them under the tree. I LOVE them, but I'm keeping my Ariats to do the dirty work. My new boots are so comfortable! I'm so glad I got me some Justin boots! ♥
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!