I bought my pair of ladies' work boots from your store in downtown Ft. Worth when we first moved to our farm about 7 years ago. I have worn them quite a bit and really they are more comfortable to me than running shoes. In the fall, my son and I were feeding the cows on the four wheeler when, unfortunately, my boot slipped and I got pinned under the back tire with the cows coming! Even though my leg got stuck, it didn't end up being broken, just bruised. If I had been in those tennis shoes... well, it could have been another story. You and I are wise enough to know that there was more than luck and a good pair of Justin's on my side that day, but I sure am thankful for a sturdy pair of boots.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!