I had an injury to my right ankle on Nov. 8th of 2011. It left me with 2 plates and nine screws, 2 scars, and a whole lot of therapy. I have worn cowboy boots my whole life, and my Justin 8500 full quill ostrich boots are my favorite. Thanks to God for sparing my life and my leg and foot, I am now able to wear them again. I'm hoping to get a pair of the ostrich crepes, that way I can go back to wearing boots full time. Thanks Justin Boots for making the best boots ever!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!