My name is Julianna Monaghan, Iam 11 years old. I love horses and anything involving animals and country life. I bought a pair of Justin Gypsy boots at Tractor Supply in Watertown NY with money I had recieved for my 10th birthday in May 2011. After about 8 months of daily wear, I noticed they were beginning to come apart at the stitching. I was dissapointed because I liked them so much. I called the Justin company and was told to take them back to Tractor Supply and get either a new pair or my money back. I told the lady on the phone I didn't keep my receipt, she said no problem, so I took them to TSC the manager said, (with a smile) "Just choose a new pair or would you like your money back", I got a pair exactly like I had after trying on other brands because Justins are so comfortable. I have told all of my horse riding friends about the awesome experience I have had with Justin. They are the best and I will continue to buy Justins. Thank You.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!