On April 21, 2012, I was riding my motorcycle on a ride to raise money for a charity. It was early morning and was riding in full leather with a group of friends. My bike had a mechanical failure and I got rear ended by another bike I was dragged 150 feet on my side trapped under my bike. After I left the hospital and went through my shredded leather I looked at my boots and on the side that was dragged on the pavement they were paper thin. Turns out my boats saved my ankle from road rash and shattering. Thank you for making a boot I can trust.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!