I am Lane Hopper of Fort Worth, Texas and I want to tell you about my "Lucky Boots"! I am a bull rider and when I compete I always wear my worn out, tattered, barely hanging on Justin boots to ride in. As you can see in the picture they have been out of the chute many times!! I will not do a thing to change them except get new soles when the holes get to be too much. These "Lucky Boots" have helped me to win many bullriding events; most recently the North Texas High School Rodeo Association 2012 Championship. These boots also just won the "Most Worn Out Boots " Contest at the National Day of the American Cowboy in the Fort Worth Stock Yards! Boots and spurs are intregral parts of my riding equipment and me and my "Lucky Justin Boots" are buckin' for our next buckle!!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!