My uncle Garland was a traveling boot salesman for Justin boot Co. He sold my father a pair of signature edition boots in 1979. No. 798/1000. These boots are still very beautiful. I always wanted them. Must have only been worn very little, like new. My father sold these boots to my uncle Joe, he then sold them to Jim at my church. I saw the tip of them sticking from under his slacks and asked to see them. All this happened without my knowledge. He sold them to me for a song. I am so pleased to have them. Hope you enjoy the photo!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!