I am 55 years old, and getting back into riding again the last few years. I have never been able to find western boots I could get my feet into (have high arches) and were wide enough to be comfortable if I could cram my feet into them. I just bought these round toed Justin Gypsy boots and they are wonderful! I can get them on easily, are wide enough and sooo comfortable! I can't wait to ride in them tomorrow! Thank you!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!