I think I bought these in 1999 at Sheplers. They were my first pair of boots that weren't black.. I still wear them today, thirteen years later, working at the local sale barn and riding my colts. They've seen thousands of miles horse back as well as on foot either pushing cattle, or normal every day walking. I have never had to replace the soles, they are still just as comfortable as the day I got them. Want to talk about a boot that lasts! If they weren't so comfortable, I would be more serious about replacing them!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!