I had moved to Sheridan, Wyoming from North Carolina. I was not prepared for my first winter 13 below for 2 weeks straight. Not only that but I had no idea how to dress for warmth and comfort. On my third year living there I needed boots, so I headed to the Dan's westernwear on Main Street. I told the clerk what I wanted. Then I asked her what kind of boots she had on and how long she had worn them. She said Justins and had them for six years. I wore mine a total of eight years. Not only are they warm and dry, but comfortable. Thanks. I just wore the things out!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!