I have two pairs of boots, one brown (1450) and one black (1409). I had the brown pair longer and now am on the second resole. The black pair is on its first resole. They were like an old friend; you're just comfortable in them. I picked up a pair of 7200 at the repair store and they may be the most comfortable pair I've owned yet. The should wear just as well as my other boots. As long as the soles can be replaced the boots are so well made that I will be wearing them for years to come. When it comes to boots its Justin or its nothing at all.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!