Bought my first pair of Justins at Sheplers in Oklahoma City about 12 years ago, Pit Stop style, and they been fantastic. Very comfortable boots on my tired old feet. I tried to take care of them but they got the worse for wear mostly from neglect, but they're still wearable, time now to replace them and I'll tell you, I'm a'huntin for that same boot, they don't show up much in ole' Richmond VA, but I'll track 'em down, nice stuff, you stay with it, thanks & good luck.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!