My son was born with bilateral club feet. He has had numerous surgeries and we have to buy a new pair of boots every 3 mths due to the way he walks them down. The doctors say his lace up justin boots are good for his feet and he loves them. He wears nothing but his boots. I have tried getting him to wear high top nikes but they do not provide the support that his Justin boots do. So I just want to say Thank You for making a boot that is comfortable for him to wear and provide the support he needs!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!