I live in Virginia and In the winter of 2005 we had a snow storm. Of corse my dog wanted to go out. So I pulled on my thinsulated/water proof justin ropers and went outside snow was everywhere . As we were coming back up the slope of back yard I stepped in a hole. I heard my ankle snap and felt the pain as I landed on my back. So there I am laying in the snow with my dog and a broken ankle. I was able to push myself on my back uphill to get to my basement. If I had not had my Justin boots on this would have been a lot worse they held my ankle in place till help arrived.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!