My Boot story begins in the 7th grade when my dad said I needed a good pair of boots to go fishing in. We then made a journey to the local boot store to buy my first pair of boots. I was told nothing was as good as Justin's so that's what I bought. Not long after these boots got a whole new meaning as I began horse back riding. And now I've been working on a horse farm for 4 years. These boots have become part of my passion and life. I wear them just about everyday (despite their rough look). They're part of my cowgirl lifestyle.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!