About nine years ago I was in the market for a new pair of boots. My friend told me I ought to check out Justin. When I went to the boot store, the folks that really know boots told me the same thing. So I bought a pair. After 9 years, I have worn my Justins up on the Athabasca glacier, in the Sedona desert, through the woods, and I even slogged through the mud with them after Hurricane Rita. They are without a doubt the best pair of boots I have ever owned. Thank you, Justin, for making the best boots around.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!