I bought my wife a pair of Justin boots to slip on real quick while she was letting our dogs outside. Wrapped nicely under our tree 4 days ago. And Christmas Eve night while we were gone our house caught fire and destroyed everything. I was able to find part of the boots and showed her. She was so thankful even though they were beyond wearable. I know it's not the type of story you're looking for on here but it made her happy and in turn put a smile on both our faces. We took a picture of it so we can have at least one good memory of us on Christmas.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!