As a long haul trucker, the drivers truck is also home away from home. In order to cut down on housekeeping chores, I decided to stash a clean pair of boots in the truck just for driving. I'd take off my 'outside' boots, set them on a towel next to the drivers seat, put on my 'inside' boots and hit the road. I purchased a pair of Justin exotic sea turtles from Sapp Bros. Truck Stop near Omaha NE to handle the chore. That was in the early seventies and since then they have traveled through every state in the Continental US, Mexico and most of the Canadian Provinces several times. Having spent nearly all of their time 'inside', they still look nearly new with original soles and heels. In fact you can still read 'Justin' on the heels if you look close. How many miles? Don't know for sure but they have outlasted several trucks.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!