When I was in the 7th Grade my parents bought me a new pair of Justin Tekno Ropers, I got them a size and a half too big so I could grow into them, I am now 20 years old and I have worn those boots religiously since the day my parents bought them for me, at school, in college, at work, and just for everyday use, I wouldn't trade them for nothing. Even though I've bought several new pair of Justin's since then (I wont ware any other brand of boot) my Tekno Ropers I got for my birthday when i was 13 years old are, and always will be my favorite pair, they have a special place in my heart.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!