In 2004 i fell off a ladder smashed my left ancle.After 3 operations and 2yrs later iwas able to wear shoes, but all the shoes i bought required many days of getting my damaged ancle use to them.After 7 years of aching feet i made up my mind iwas going to find a boot to support my ancle and be comfortable. All i could find in the local stores were boots made in china,the same ones i had tried before.Iwent online searched for boots and Justin Boots popped up.I don't want cowboyboy boots,and then i looked closer and i saw 6 inch work boots.I never associated Justin with any other footware. I order the 6 inch work boot [ MADE IN AMERICA ] and to my surprise they were comfotable from day one.I wear them all day with no problems. Thank you for a fine boot. Robert J Pidgeon 67 yrs. young.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!