My son"JW" was at work on 08-16-2011 moving old gravel and asphalt with a steer skid bobcat when the bucket fell on his foot. He was rushed to the Hospital where they had to cut his boot off, the Doctors told him if he hadn't had the steel toe boots on he wouldn't have a foot. He has a lot of bruising, torn ligaments, and pulled musles but he still has his foot. I just wanted to say thanks to your boots he will be able to walk again. Oh yea as you can see by the picture he could use a new pair of boots size 91/2. A Thankful Mom
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!