I had a motorcycle wreck at the age of 17 and the car that hit me smashed my right ankle and pulled my boot from my foot. I was carried to the hospital by ambulance and only had one boot on my left foot. Well long story short I was in the hospital 4 days and after being released I asked my brother to take me down to where the car hit me, so he did. I wanted to see if I could find the other boot that was pulled from my foot. Well I did find it and it had a small tear in it, but was still able to wear it. I got another several months out of that pair of boots.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!