How do you let go of the best pair of boots that you have ever worn? Not easily. But today I retired the best pair of boots that I have ever walked in and oh if they could talk; I wonder what memories they would share. Purchased in 2002, during my career as a Soldier and stationed in Germany, these boots have been in Rodeo Arenas throughout Germany; helped me put my son on his first calf; walked through the war torn country of Kosovo and have been in the sands of Iraq, Kuwait and Qatar. My Justin's have helped me to clear the land that my horses now graze and protected my feet while breaking and training my horses. They have seen so many barrel races and held me solid in and out of the saddle. Last night my Justin's ran their last barrel race. Today I will hold their memory in a picture that can tell a million words and remember how they have made me proud to be a Cowgirl and a Soldier.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!