I am a sworn city kid, born to parents from NYC and St. Louis, grew up in Cincinnati and Louisville, and while I've been around horses all my life and ridden horses since I was a little kid, it was bumming around the racetrack or riding hunter/jumpers. Well, all that changed after I started college in a small rural town and by the end of my four years there I was shooting whiskey in dive bars and borrowing my roommates Justin Gypsy boots for barn. I've moved back to the city with my very own pair of Justins and simply love wearing them around the office where I work (in a television news studio) where I'm now considered the country girl, and can't wait to show them off at the rodeo next month.
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!