I am a volunteer fire fighter in my local town. Several years ago we were at a Christmas parade in a local town. We were dispatched for a barn fire in our area. We jumped in our fire trucks and responded to the fire. When we arrived on scene, I jumped out of the ladder truck I was riding in, took my Justins off, and put on my fire gear. As were were getting ready to leave, I realized that the operator of the truck lowered the outriggers for the ladder truck onto my beloved Justins. Putting the entire weight of the apparatus onto my boots and pushing them into the dirt. I was able to dry them off, clean them up a little and wear them for many years after that. If that doesn't show how TOUGH your boots are, I don't know what does. Thanks for a GREAT product !!!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!