I got my first pair of Justin Ropers in the '80s. I had a navy blue, brown, and black. They were the most comfortable boots I ever owned and the only ones. I lived in Castroville, TX and wore them to school (alot) just like all the other country/small town kids. I kept them all through college and finally they disappeared after I got married. I say disappeared b/c I moved to Austin leaving them in my mom's closet never to be seen again. Now my daughter is 11 and she is wanting her first pair of boots. We live in Kyle, TX now and it is just like Castroville, small and full of cowboys. I am looking to get her a pair of Justin Ropers but I am wanting some for myself too! How I miss my ropers but this mama, is gonna keep Justin Ropers in the family!!
Since 1879 people have shared their boot stories with us. They shared them in person, by telegram, by letter and lately, by email. Now, you can share them here. Every boot has a story. We want to hear yours.
- 1.Boots are Cool!
- 2.My Justin workboots saved my foot, and possibly my leg.
- 3.My George Strait boots
- 4.Without a doubt, the best pair of boots
- 5.I have never had such a comfortable boot in my life!
- 6.Your work boots are the best I've ever worn
- 7.Cowgirl at Heart
- 8.Justin boots are the only boots for my feet.
- 9.These boots were made for travelin'
- 10.You're Not Cutting My Justins!