WOMEN'S BARNWOOD BROWN COW JUSTIN GYPSY™ BOOTS
You save $15
You save $15
- The 11-inch tall Barnwood Brown Cow Justin Gypsy™ Women's cowboy boot is an innovative take on the traditional cowgirl boot. The distressed brown leather exterior provides a vintage backdrop to the peach leather cut design on the upper. Its linear pattern is minimal and striking and the diamond cut pull straps add a feminine touch. The round toe and unit heel provide an easy fit and the J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® insole with removable orthotic inserts add cushion and support in or out of the saddle.
- 11" BARNWOOD BROWN WITH DIAMOND CUT PULL STRAP
- BARNWOOD BROWN COW
- J29 Gypsy Fashion Round Toe
- Unit Heel - One Piece Molded Heel & Outsole
- J-FLEX FLEXIBLE COMFORT SYSTEM® WITH REMOVABLE ORTHOTIC INSERT
- BLACK RUBBER
BARNWOOD BROWN COW is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lhenry79 from Love the shimmery coral!! First pair of real cowgirl boots and I love them!!!
Date published: 2015-04-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Midwesteventer from To big These boots are very wide in the calf and im disappointed i cant fit boot cut jeans over them. if they wouldn't be so wide i would love them a lot more. they seem to scuff easy and the orange "strip" down the middle is cracking. but i love the color of these boots and they are extremely comfy
Date published: 2016-01-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by BrittanyNicole from I bought them a few weeks ago and they're comfortable and a great boot, but the picture is misleading. The picture looks orange, but the boots are like a sparkly orange.
Date published: 2015-09-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hazel H from Comfy! I bought these boots a little over a year ago and they are absolutely the most comfortable & attractive boots that I have ever had. I love them!
Date published: 2015-08-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cowgirl15 from I love these boots!! These boots are amazing although the orange is really sparkly they are sooo cute and comfy!!
Date published: 2016-06-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Leila from Love this boot! I've had these boots for about 6months. I wear them as my everyday boots - casual and riding. They're comfortable, great in and out of the saddle.The orange is a little bit shiny and I wasn't sure at first but I'm so glad I kept them!
Date published: 2016-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shoebetcha from Trendy Boots Fit is generous, so if you have a 1/2 size difference, size down. Boots are cute and trendy for the modern cowgirl with attitude.
Date published: 2016-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dgommio from Already comfy! I haven't even had these in my possession 24 hours and am already completely in love! Its like they were meant for my feet!! ❤
Date published: 2016-07-16
|Infants 0-9 Months||US||Euro||UK||CM|
|9 Months to 4 Years||US||Euro||UK||CM|
|Kids 4-7 Years||US||Euro||UK||CM|
|Kids 7-12 Years||US||Euro||UK||CM|