Last Updated: Feb 1, 2018
Thank you for purchasing your new boots at Justin Boots USA online! Please read this notice regarding our return policy before wearing your new boots.
Always try on your new boots indoors and test wear them only on carpeted or clean, smooth surfaced floors. We cannot accept back boots that have visible scuffs or that have been worn outside. You should know within a few minutes whether or not the boots fit you comfortably. If not, you might want to try them on with a different pair of socks or at a different time of day.
We want you to be fully satisfied with every product that you purchase from our stores. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping.
The item must be returned in new condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork to ensure full credit. For your convenience, we have enclosed a return form with a prepaid Fed Ex or UPS shipping label. USPS shipments do not include a prepaid return label.
- You must include the return form. Be certain to save copies for your records.
- Be sure to affix the prepaid return shipping label. If you lose the shipping label, contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-550-7327 or e-mail us at: Justin Boots Customer Service.
- We will not accept CODs or third party billing for returned merchandise.
- If there is extensive damage to an item upon delivery, please contact a Customer Service Representative immediately at 1-800-550-7327 or e-mail us at: Justin Boots Customer Service.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 10-15 days of our receiving your returned product. Note: Credit cards are refunded immediately when the credit is approved. Debit card refunds take a little longer…as long as 10-15 days after the credit is issued before the funds appear in your bank account. This is not a Justin Brands process. This is the way your bank handles a credit to your checking account.
- Justin Brands will not accept boots for return or exchange that show visible signs of wear or misuse.
- Once you have decided to keep your new boots and begin to wear them, they are no longer eligible for a return merely due to fair wear and tear. If, however, you believe your boots are not holding up due to a manufacturing defect, please email customer service at: Justin Boots Customer Service.
All returns must be sent to our warehouse at:
Justin Brands Inc.
Attn: Returns Dept.
610 W. Daggett Ave.
Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Your name, address, daytime phone, and email address.
- Be sure you fill out the return form completely, including the reason you are returning the product.
- Please pack your return carefully, in the original carton if possible.
Thanks again for shopping with Justin Brands!
We do not do direct exchanges. To exchange a product, follow the instructions as detailed above to return the product. It will be handled as a refund, and you will need to return to our website to make another purchase.